We have more than 40 members who live in the Fraser Valley or Vancouver city and suburbs. Bimonthly meetings are held on a Saturday, (but not in summer). There are also various club social events throughout the year, which may include a Christmas party, summer BBQ, card parties, dinners, theatre outings, etc.
- Spectacular natural beauty of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, beaches and deltas.
- Hiking and boating are popular. Two suspension bridges over canyons – many stunning public gardens – salmon hatchery.
- Excellent Museum of Anthropology has a special emphasis on the arts and culture of First Nations people.
- Chinatown, night market, Asian shops and temples. Restaurants with food from many different cultures.
- two National Historic sites: Fort Langley and the Gulf of Georgia cannery.
- Welcome Party and a Farewell Dinner
- A very active program visiting various scenic and cultural places in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley
- A small group dinner with various members at a non-host’s home
- At least one free day to allow ambassadors to do something unique with their hosts